Welcome to the online store of Minh Long I Co., Ltd.
When you continue to visit our website, you agree to these terms. The website administration reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove any part of this Terms of sales and purchase, at any time. The changes take effect immediately after being posted on the website without prior notice. And when you continue to use the site, after changes to this Terms are posted, it means that you accept those changes.
Please check regularly for update of our changes.
1. When entering our web site, the customer must be 18 years old or above, otherwise access must be under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian. Customers commit to perform fully civil acts to carry out goods purchase and sale transactions in accordance with current provisions of Vietnamese law.
2. We will issue a user account so that customers can shop on the website quatang.minhlong.com within the Terms and Conditions of Use set out.
3. Customers will have to register an account with authentic information about themselves and must update if there are any changes. Each account holder must be responsible for his/her password, account and activities on the website. Moreover, customers must notify us when the account is illegally accessed. We do not assume any responsibility, whether directly or indirectly, for damages or losses caused by customers if they do not comply with the regulations.
4. It is strictly prohibited to use any part of this website for commercial purposes or on behalf of any third parties without our written permission. If customers violate any of these, we will cancel your account without prior notice.
5. During the registration process, you agree to receive promotional emails from the website. If you do not want to continue to receive mail, please click the link at the bottom of every promotional email.
6. All website content and your comments are our intangible property. If we detect any fake information, we will lock your account immediately or take other measures as required by Vietnamese law.
7. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order for any reason related to technical or systematic errors, at any time.
We are committed to providing the most accurate pricing information to customers. However, sometimes there are errors that occur. For example, when a product’s price is displayed improperly or incorrectly on the website, we will contact to instruct or notice customers to cancel the order. We also reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order whether or not the order has been confirmed or paid.
8. In all respects, customers have the right to terminate the order if following measures have been taken:
9. All intellectual property rights (registered or unregistered), information, content including all designs, text, graphics, software, images, videos, music, audio, encryption, source code and software belong to Minh Long I Co., Ltd. The entire content of this website is protected by Vietnamese copyright laws and international conventions. Copyright has been reserved.
10. The conditions, terms and content of this website are governed by the laws of Vietnam and the competent Court in Vietnam will resolve any disputes arising from the unauthorized use of this website.
11. Our website administration takes information confidentiality seriously and apply the strictest measures to protect your information and payment details. Your information during the payment process will be encrypted to ensure safety. Once your order is completed, you will exit safety mode.
You must not use any program, tool or other means to interfere with the system or alter the data structure. The site administration also prohibits the distribution, dissemination or encouragement of any activity to interfere, sabotage or infiltrate system data. Violating individuals or organizations will be stripped of all rights and will be prosecuted before the law if necessary.
All transaction information will be kept confidential unless legal authorities require it to be released.
1. Your order and delivery processes will take steps as follow:
2. When purchasing products, customers need to carefully review the information and articles related to the product to ensure their correct product selection, as well as policies of returning and exchanging them; then carefully review the shopping cart information (product selection and quantity, etc.) before proceeding to place the order.
3. If issuance of VAT invoice is required for a specific order, please key in your corporate information in the VAT Invoice Information. Customers will receive this invoice along with their shipment and delivery notes. We cannot issue VAT invoice if the customer does not declare corporate information in this section during the order process.
1. Please review and choose one of following payment options:
2. We will use certified services to protect the personal information that the customers have provided throughout your purchase with us to ensure cyber safety on quatang.minhlong.com, and reduce risks that may arise.
3. The customer should declare precise information required. In case of arising dispute, customers hold responsible for the information declared to the third party (delivery details, address and bank account information, etc.).
4. If our deliver staff cannot locate your delivery address or contact you on the date of delivery, we may reschedule your shipment to a later date to verify the order details with you once again. If the incident repeats, we reserve the right to terminate the shipment.
5. Customers need to choose one of payment options above and make full payment at the moment the order is placed (for online payment through cards) or upon delivery (for direct payment and COD).
1. The customer and delivery staff are advised to perform mutual check and inspect the product’s quality, quantity, model, packaging, etc. upon receiving. Then sign the delivery note provided to confirm. Minh Long I is not responsible for further complaints or requests to return or refund once the delivery note is signed by the customer.
2. Exceptional cases in delivery and our solution:
Customers can refuse or report the product’s defects to minhlong.com via our hotline (+84) 917.674.339 or email to [email protected]. We will review your request and feedback as soon as possible.
In case of any disputes arising, Minh Long I Co., Ltd. highly values negotiations for mutual benefits from either party in order to strengthen our Customers’ trust in our products and service. Please follow these steps:
Please post your complaints to: